Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Discussion / Re: HEADS UP! Forum going down!
« Last post by UnderTaker on September 24, 2017, 03:53:25 PM »
I can hardly believe it was Ten years ago when we got started on this! I was privileged to be in on the ground floor when there was only 15 of us taking a stab at tech that most of us barely understood (meaning 3d game engines etc). It was astounding as to how fast people with some real skills jumped on board and were willing to put in Insane hours of work so that we could have Mechs to run around seeing as that MW4 was dying a painful death.

We were even able to have ppl who were simply filling in time until their next full-time job in the entertainment industry such as, Sony, Paramount,Lucas Arts and so on to add one more project to their portfolio's.

It goes without saying that this was truly the brain-child of the two brothers from Edmonton Dan and Sean Tracy who with out them this would not have had this many yrs of life to a Mod built by volunteers from all over the world.

I would finally like to say that I thank all of you who have kept MWLL alive even after the majority of us originals had moved on to other things and am pleased that ppl are still battling on!

Take Care All! It's been a privilege! :)
Toast / Re: New Sound Police On Patrol
« Last post by cest73 on September 21, 2017, 11:52:47 AM »
Another hope is the webarchive.org IMO
 8)
there are some files already...
Toast / Re: New Sound Police On Patrol
« Last post by ELH_Goat on September 20, 2017, 08:41:49 PM »
I hope someone (like HAARP? :-) has the backup files of this forum to rematerialize it sometimes, somehow :)

The Path Back To You (Stars As Lights - "Constellations")

« Last post by cest73 on September 20, 2017, 03:45:49 PM »

Rest peacefully in the deep, old lady  :'(

That last shake was us touching the bottom
« Last post by HAARP on September 20, 2017, 11:01:31 AM »
Looks like somebody already took care of reddit. I now went ahead and redirected www. to our landing/download page. This should reduce any confusion to a minimum.
« Last post by Mechman43 on September 19, 2017, 09:32:59 PM »
Not to be "that guy" on this thread about the forum going down. I just thought I'd say, maybe it's time to look at the Reddit? https://www.reddit.com/r/MWLL/ 

I think you guys might want to consider updating an announcement on the MW:LL Reddit page. (Maybe a post about the 8.6 patch download links, upcoming events, "getting started guide for newbies" i.e. connecting to the teamspeak and discord?)

The top two announcements are from a year ago and there isn't a prominent explanation that there is a way to actually talk to people in this community (I was new to this 3 days ago and nothing made sense until I got onto the discord and teamspeak).

Having a pinned announcement about the 8.4 patch on the top and another redirecting to the wiki might be giving people the wrong idea about how alive this game actually is.

Just a thought before this forum goes down.
Toast / Re: it's been an honor
« Last post by Xesle on September 19, 2017, 05:15:11 AM »
i'll miss you spambots.   :-*
« Last post by Zaro27 on September 18, 2017, 07:26:00 PM »
Good night, sweet prince.
Toast / Re: it's been an honor
« Last post by Zaro27 on September 18, 2017, 07:25:13 PM »
I'm really going to miss this place. I guess we've got a discord now, but there's been a good bit of fun had on this board. Sad to see it go.
« Last post by HAARP on September 18, 2017, 02:26:40 PM »
you still owe me a crucification, Leer
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10