Author Topic: MWLL Playground ( Cherno) - revisited: Friday 8., (Saturday 9.) @ 9 p.m. UTC+0  (Read 4187 times)

Offline Cherno

• MechWarrior
  • l33tp0intz: +24/-23
To me, it was disappointing to say the least. No one but me was on TS on Saturday and overall there wasn't much communication, even over in-game chat, going on. Plus I hardly ever saw more than one or two of the names on the rosters here in-game.

Offline Marlin

• Recruit
  • l33tp0intz: +16/-15
Yeah, I was online both days but I am guilty in playing earlier. That left me exhausted for the 9 pm games.

Also, TS: whenever I go there, no one is there. you were one exception on Friday, Cherno. Perhaps a poll was in order who uses TS at all.
Watch "Save the Supers" you will get some laughs in.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYvc6E-Wjbo

Should I ever be listed at the top of my team, then we have a serious problem.

Offline :(

• Alphatester
  • Lance Captain
  • l33tp0intz: +57/-14
what did you expect, most people in north america are probably still working. pick a weekend.
The Left Radar boob is your best friend

Offline [IPA] Avatar

• MechWarrior
  • l33tp0intz: +32/-4
  • Kiss me, I'm shitfaced!
what did you expect, most people in north america are probably still working. pick a weekend.

So saturday isn't weekend enough for you?

Also based on previous experiences with US PG events, there is no point in organizing one. No-fapping-one ever showed up. You can try of course, but I'm european so there's a reason I prefer EU timezones.

(TBO my pessimistic opinion is that the game is practically dead outside of Europe, unless someone stands up and starts organizing shit. But it won't be me.)