order of checking:
1. did the map load at all (compare console outputs to a known good loaded map (ie local machine) that you 100% could connect to.
2. is the map shown in lan-local game browser on nearby computer/clients (does the network settings, firewalls and ports all work as envisioned)
3. Once in the list, check if any lan-local machine can connect
4. is the map shown in the internet list on a remote client (routing/uPNP/port forwarding issues)
5. can a remote client connect to the server an play the map
seek for typos and out of order numbers or letters