Author Topic: 25th Anniversary Introductory box set  (Read 11675 times)

Offline Kelmola

• Star Captain
  • l33tp0intz: +62/-1
Re: 25th Anniversary Introductory box set
« Reply #60 on: June 08, 2011, 06:43:03 PM »
Just thought I'd post this here to help people such as Leeko.

http://battletech.catalystgamelabs.com/2011/03/31/broken-miniatures/
Mailed them about a month ago (12 April). Didn't get any e-mail reply, haven't received any replacement minis either (yes, I've ordered stuff from across the pond before and it has taken only 2-3 weeks to arrive). Maybe I should e-mail them again? Naah, scratch that. I'll just wait for another week more so I can say it was one month ago I contacted them.
What a pleasant surprise: my replacement minis finally arrived today. I had already forgotten about them and never sent a reminder to CGL. On the other hand, according to the package, they had been posted as late as 27 May - so processing the claim took longer than intercontinental mail delivery :P Might have something to do with the boxset selling out, but these are ordinary gray plastic instead of the hard silvery plastic, which is IMO a good thing. Easier to de-flash, paint, and if need be, mod ;D

So CGL did keep their promise, after all. :)

Offline Bill

• Living Legend
  • l33tp0intz: +341/-78
  • I can use the Internet to flaunt my fetters.
« Reply #61 on: June 08, 2011, 06:59:33 PM »
Glad to hear it  :-*

Offline Nekhron Kirov

• Bondsman
  • l33tp0intz: +0/-0
  • 88th Crimson Cavalry Cluster
« Reply #62 on: June 16, 2011, 06:05:03 PM »
I had every new rulebook, the anniversary box set all ordered specially for me by my local gaming store.  Catalyst did a very good job in revamping Battletech.  My hat is off to them!

Oathmaster, Clan Blood Spirit
Star Col., 88th Crimson Cavalry Cluster