Author Topic: About time, I guess!  (Read 2052 times)

Offline Serpentus

• Recruit
  • l33tp0intz: +16/-0
  • Score: -167772
About time, I guess!
« on: May 16, 2012, 01:37:38 AM »
Hello there! After having played our beloved MWLL for a good while now (Only started to -really- play this year, I played some in earlier versions but didn't have the rig to run it, so I..upgraded it for MWLL!), I still didn't actively participate in the forums. This shall be changed. Here goes a big thank you to:

The MWLL Developers, for bringing this amazing Mod to life. Same as many others, I bought crysis just to play MWLL, and it was the best 10 I ever spent on any game. Would it be priced for fun and game time, oh yeah, you could buy a mech for that price.

The MWLL Community - you are AWESOME. I'm simply amazed by how many nice people are around here, the amount of friendlyness to newcomers and the almost familiar atmosphere around most of the vets. And then there's the community effort, Operation Viper last week having been a golden example of just how much work people are putting in to make this an awesome experience to everybody. But, no, it's not only the devs or mappers or community organizers who make this awesome, just the same it is the people I play with on the field, be it on my or on the opposite team, it's always been a blast.

Clan Cloud Cobra and all the other people I've coordinated and fought battles with - lots of fun with awesome people, I love playing with you all! Also the first clan I've been in, as the MWLL community is the first one to capture me enough to actually join a group of players, which made things even better.

Oh shit, this got almost as cheesy as the Blood Asp A. Honored to play with you all. :D

Also, I'm from Austria, and while I usually communicate in english around here I'd be curious to meet german speaking players!
« Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 04:15:24 AM by Serpentus »

Offline [CC] Amuro_Ray

• Recruit
  • l33tp0intz: +7/-1
  • Scat B for Life!
Re: About time, I guess!
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2012, 11:21:19 AM »
Nice to see you on the forums!
Damnit =KOS= Bobby

Offline Chezzar

• Lance Captain
  • l33tp0intz: +25/-0
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2012, 08:25:13 PM »
Welcome to the club.

see ya.

Offline SquareSphere

• Living Legend
  • l33tp0intz: +228/-6
  • pancake slinging, Square (care) Bear of MWLL
    • 12th Vegan Rangers - Boards
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2012, 10:38:06 PM »
Clan CC?  Well no accounting for taste ;)  j/k

You hit it right on the head though.  While we might vocally butt head some times this is probably the BEST community I've been a part of.

Offline Ghogiel

• MWLL Developer
  • Star Captain
  • l33tp0intz: +60/-0
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2012, 10:27:05 PM »
Serpentus.. how do you have 0 posts and 1 karma?  8)

Offline Serpentus

• Recruit
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2012, 05:15:36 AM »
Thanks for the nice greetings, guys!

Clan CC?  Well no accounting for taste ;)  j/k

You hit it right on the head though.  While we might vocally butt head some times this is probably the BEST community I've been a part of.

Stick to pancakes, obviously you have to learn about clan taste yet. :D Thanks for the welcome!

8)

Offline Xarg Talasko

• Living Legend
  • l33tp0intz: +159/-6
  • KANE LIVES!
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2012, 12:01:24 PM »

Don't tell anyone, but posts in Toast don't count for post total  :-X

Thief gameplay + Doom3 engine = The Dark Mod

Offline Serpentus

• Recruit
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2012, 02:35:36 PM »

Don't tell anyone, but posts in Toast don't count for post total  :-X

Haha, delicious Toast! :D
Didn't post anything in Toast yet, but..good idea!

Offline Spooky

• Living Legend
  • l33tp0intz: +159/-37
  • my little pwny
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2012, 03:02:57 PM »
Hello fellow Austrian ;).

Also, I'm from Austria, and while I usually communicate in english around here I'd be curious to meet german speaking players!

There are a few German clans out there, like the =9th= and [WD]. Also some people (or at least one) on the Dev Team are from Germany as well, like Ingrater.

Offline Serpentus

• Recruit
« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2012, 12:11:21 AM »

There are a few German clans out there, like the =9th= and [WD]. Also some people (or at least one) on the Dev Team are from Germany as well, like Ingrater.

Oh, cool! :D Nice to see another player from austria here! Where are you from, if I may ask? I'm fighting here for Vienna's honor at the moment. xD

Offline Spooky

• Living Legend
  • l33tp0intz: +159/-37
  • my little pwny
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2012, 12:35:13 AM »

Oh, cool! :D Nice to see another player from austria here! Where are you from, if I may ask? I'm fighting here for Vienna's honor at the moment. xD

void4dl, but currently residing in Vienna as well.