Author Topic: OUTDATED - MWLL 0.7.1 Complete Installer  (Read 18828 times)

Offline Starch1ld

• Lance Captain
  • l33tp0intz: +47/-25
  • hi
Re: MWLL 0.7.1 Complete Installer
« Reply #30 on: September 15, 2014, 08:01:38 PM »
I just tried to reinstall for the 5Th time and still it is showing that I do not have all the proper dl's even though I do. I did the 1.5 update NP then the O.6.0 then the 0.6.1 to 0.7.0 to 0.7.1 and still it will not launch it just crashes even when I wipe everything clean from the mod folder. I tried the separate full 7.1 install I hit the play button on the launcher and Crash wth? I screwed up and removed the old install a few months ago because I thought MWLL was dead since that piece of Crap MWO had screwed us here. Is there anyway to get this to work or is MWLL dead now?
Did you try to wipe also "My Documents/My Games/Crysis Wars" folder?
Anyway, try to follow my guide if you can't get it to work. Link in the sig.

Offline Bruno_007

• Apprentice Dev
  • Star Captain
  • l33tp0intz: +90/-0
  • Osiris hats: sold out. ~Str1k3r
« Reply #31 on: September 15, 2014, 08:26:53 PM »
Go to one of the bin folders (32 or 64) in the mwll folder and install both vcredist packages.
Tools and I:
   - MWLL Online Launcher (LAN UDP Forwarder) - evolution of past "Le Proof of Concepto" project: connect without Gamespy via packet redirection;
   - Vehicle Browser - "Pocket Wiki" ©okaolias (not really that though);
   - Rconnect 4.3 - Server tools: map manager/player voting add-ons;
   - CryHammer - Validates Patch/CDKey of Crysis Wars (now unable to validate CDKey due to turned off Gamespy servers).

Offline Starch1ld

• Lance Captain
  • hi
« Reply #32 on: September 15, 2014, 08:37:53 PM »
Go to one of the bin folders (32 or 64) in the mwll folder and install both vcredist packages.
Shouldn't that be automatic? I mean, the launcher should automatically detect if you need these packages, and ask you to install them if you need them...  :-\ or I guess so at least.

Offline Bruno_007

• Apprentice Dev
  • Star Captain
  • l33tp0intz: +90/-0
  • Osiris hats: sold out. ~Str1k3r
« Reply #33 on: September 16, 2014, 12:33:29 AM »
Know that in the past it solved a specific problem. Launcher does check for them, but don't know at what moment (every startup, on installing/downloading?). I suspect it was on the install/download phase, which with the complete installer, may not happen now.
Tools and I:
   - MWLL Online Launcher (LAN UDP Forwarder) - evolution of past "Le Proof of Concepto" project: connect without Gamespy via packet redirection;
   - Vehicle Browser - "Pocket Wiki" ©okaolias (not really that though);
   - Rconnect 4.3 - Server tools: map manager/player voting add-ons;
   - CryHammer - Validates Patch/CDKey of Crysis Wars (now unable to validate CDKey due to turned off Gamespy servers).

Offline «Çߧ»Trooper_Thorn

• Bondsman
  • l33tp0intz: +6/-0
  • Galaxy Commander of Iota Galaxy, Clan Blood Spirit
« Reply #34 on: September 16, 2014, 01:18:30 PM »
Yes, I wiped everything again, I have my copy of Crysis Warhead and still in box with key number. It still creates dual install directories when I try to load up MWLL 0.7.1 or if I use the 0.6.0 it updates to 0.6.1 then it cannot find a mirror or sever to dl the updates to 0.7.0 and 0.7.1. :P Yes, I did follow your install  instructions and it still craps out. I do have U torrent to dl the updates.

Νέμεσις
"Let our enemies learn the true meaning of Nemesis!"

Offline Starch1ld

• Lance Captain
  • hi
« Reply #35 on: September 16, 2014, 03:00:26 PM »
Yes, I wiped everything again, I have my copy of Crysis Warhead and still in box with key number. It still creates dual install directories when I try to load up MWLL 0.7.1 or if I use the 0.6.0 it updates to 0.6.1 then it cannot find a mirror or sever to dl the updates to 0.7.0 and 0.7.1. :P Yes, I did follow your install  instructions and it still craps out. I do have U torrent to dl the updates.
Heh, it must be Crysis Wars, not Warhead...
Use CJW all-in-one installer (link in guide)...don't install the game from the original copy. You will be able to put your CDkey in the install wizard. It's not needed anymore, though, since CDKey auth master server is offline ;)

Offline «Çߧ»Trooper_Thorn

• Bondsman
  • l33tp0intz: +6/-0
  • Galaxy Commander of Iota Galaxy, Clan Blood Spirit
« Reply #36 on: November 17, 2015, 04:58:50 PM »
I am reloading MWLL currently and Gremlich and some others may join us we both saw that MWO was a screwed up pile-o-crap and have returned to the "Best Damn Mechwarrior Game Ever!"
I realised that I had the full package of Crysis on Steam I downloaded the Warhead and I patched 1.5 and I am now working on the 7.1 so far all seems to be working. :)
I went I went to dl mod installer I just erased one of the\MWLL and then downloaded. it went into the right file on its own and now is working just need active server addresses so I can join in on the fun!
« Last Edit: November 17, 2015, 07:20:11 PM by «Çߧ»Trooper_Thorn »

Νέμεσις
"Let our enemies learn the true meaning of Nemesis!"

Offline TrollerLover

• Bondsman
  • l33tp0intz: +6/-1
  • -O^O-
« Reply #37 on: November 17, 2015, 10:20:05 PM »
Trooper, check this out (if you haven't already)

http://forum.mechlivinglegends.net/index.php?topic=20422.0
Owens rush kekekekek