Author Topic: Sarna Errata  (Read 2225 times)

Offline BobTheZombie

• Bondsman
  • l33tp0intz: +0/-0
  • When in doubt, alpha strike!
    • BobTheZombie on Sarna.net
Sarna Errata
« on: July 20, 2014, 07:18:54 AM »
This is a thread for anyone to report specific issues found at Sarna.net such as incorrect information, major formatting problems, inconsistencies, or questionable wordings. Be sure to include a link to the page and a short description of the issue in your post.
Report Sarna.net issues/inaccuracies here or you can simply PM me the details

Offline (TLL)KitLightning

• Resident Necromancer
  • Apprentice Dev
  • Living Legend
  • l33tp0intz: +524/-2
  • πάντα ρει, και ουδέν μένει
    • The Living Legends
Re: Sarna Errata
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2014, 09:48:08 AM »
Would it be possible to add MWLL to Sarna.net? e.g. under homebrew game systems, since the game deviates a little from the standard.

BUG Reports                                    Technical Issues                                       Install Errors

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~Albert Einstein
                                     "It'll take time to restore chaos" ~George W. Bush

Offline Bird_Thing

• Recruit
  • l33tp0intz: +6/-4
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2014, 04:42:30 PM »
Would it be possible to add MWLL to Sarna.net? e.g. under homebrew game systems, since the game deviates a little from the standard.

I could see to that. Will take a while, though.

Btw, hi Bob!

Offline BobTheZombie

• Bondsman
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2014, 05:38:32 PM »
Greetings! I see there's already a page for MWLL on Sarna, it just may need updating and or improvement; I'd be willing to move over info from the MWLL wiki to sarna, namely the weapon stats, vehicle variants, and mech variants, as well as any other info you could think of. That way some of the stuff could be more condensed and Sarna could have better coverage of the games. I'm planning on adding weapon stats/vehicles/mechs from MW2 all the way to MWO, and help with the Living Legends stuff would be nice!

Offline (TLL)KitLightning

• Resident Necromancer
  • Apprentice Dev
  • Living Legend
  • l33tp0intz: +524/-2
  • πάντα ρει, και ουδέν μένει
    • The Living Legends
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2014, 09:55:55 AM »
oh I had forgotten that page :( it was merely that it wasn't added in the sidebars and the failed search for it... Also since all the chassis pages link to the official chassis, I'm unsure where the MWLL variants would be located logically. MWO chassis are listed under Other Media with a reference to its own wiki but that's an "official" project.

BUG Reports                                    Technical Issues                                       Install Errors

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~Albert Einstein
                                     "It'll take time to restore chaos" ~George W. Bush

Offline BobTheZombie

• Bondsman
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2014, 07:06:08 PM »
oh I had forgotten that page :( it was merely that it wasn't added in the sidebars and the failed search for it...

That's fine; I could ask the wiki owner to add it to the sidebar.

Also since all the chassis pages link to the official chassis, I'm unsure where the MWLL variants would be located logically. MWO chassis are listed under Other Media with a reference to its own wiki but that's an "official" project.

I think that putting them in the "Variants" section along with variants from other games would be the way to go; there's a special tag we can put around it so people know they aren't canon variants. I just need to get some consensus at the wiki and then I can start with this.

About it being official, it technically isn't even apocryphal (by wiki standards), but I think it should still be able to be included.

Offline BobTheZombie

• Bondsman
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2014, 06:16:41 PM »
MWLL has been added to the sidebar at Sarna; also, finalizing of the weapon stats/vehicles/variants idea is going on...

Offline Xarg Talasko

• Living Legend
  • l33tp0intz: +159/-6
  • KANE LIVES!
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2014, 07:43:39 AM »
Just took a look at Sarna, the link in the sidebar is not there from sarna.net, but clicking on any of the other articles, it becomes available under the homebrew systems where you indicated it would be. It's missing from the main page, but available from the others.

Thief gameplay + Doom3 engine = The Dark Mod

Offline BobTheZombie

• Bondsman
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2014, 05:22:40 PM »
Strange... I'll have to ask about that

Offline BobTheZombie

• Bondsman
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2014, 05:39:54 AM »
Sorry about the late response; it was a caching problem, but it should be fixed for everyone now.

Be sure to tell me if you guys have any other things to report!