Author Topic: Kar, CSF, Bill's lack of exciting Icon's  (Read 1715 times)

Offline Ressk [CSF]

• Star Colonel
  • l33tp0intz: +72/-2
  • Khan of [CSF]
Kar, CSF, Bill's lack of exciting Icon's
« on: March 12, 2015, 07:42:46 AM »
First new thread in a while for me here hehe :P

CSF is... well it never was but hey two of us showed up a weekend recently, so if you see us around, say hi and we promise a trollingly good time. Maybe I will get more, but its modern-this modern-that in my gaming group these days, and lag of legends takes up lots of time (COUGH university COUGH). If anyone remembers the CSF Raid events, id love to have another.

Bill get a better icon damnit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeDywkPKkgo

What the fuck are you on about son? - Bill

Anyways, true point of this thread if any, I am purchasing this weekend my very first vehicle with my name behind it, and I am wondering if any of you old pilots had any input on the model and its niggles and jiggles.

She's a 2003 Subaru WRX with 190K kilometers, and its in fairly good condition from what ive heard. Blue Sedan model, chipped with an accessport apparently, otherwise unmodded. Ive done my research, but has anyone here owned one of these suckers, or heard of any particular issues with them?

Its as close to a dream car as I'm gonna get till I join the real world, and id like to keep her as long as possible.

Tanks in advance!

Fixed your bloody spelling you scrub.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2015, 10:24:25 AM by Bill »
Recruitment Page For CSF

click the pic /\
ULLER4LYFE! the internet hates CSF

Offline Bill

• Living Legend
  • l33tp0intz: +341/-78
  • I can use the Internet to flaunt my fetters.
Re: Kar, CSF, Bill's lack of exciting Icon's
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2015, 10:26:20 AM »
Icons?

What are you fucking on about?

Also do you know why they call Subaru's clitmobiles over here in the UK?

Because ever cunt's got one.

Also your car looks like a Honda Civic R.

Offline Ressk [CSF]

• Star Colonel
  • Khan of [CSF]
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2015, 03:33:15 PM »
Icons

the... profile picture things. Personalized Pictures. Avatars? Basically alligator mask man isn't cutting it.

Also thats a new one about Subaru's, thanks Bill :D

vs

I think it looks much less childish. And over here, they are pretty rare amongst all the HUGE LIFTED PICKUPS and MERICAN SUV's so id be one of a kind.
Recruitment Page For CSF

click the pic /\

Offline Bill

• Living Legend
  • l33tp0intz: +341/-78
  • I can use the Internet to flaunt my fetters.
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2015, 08:05:45 PM »
Mate that's Big Boss you're talking about.

Motherfapper will wreck your shit before you blink.

Pasty ass sons of bitches stepping on a cold face killer like that, boy gotta straight death wish.

Offline lessergod

• Lance Sergeant
  • l33tp0intz: +33/-3
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2015, 06:33:46 PM »
I used to love my Subaru... then I grew up and bought something more fun to drive.

What does being a Clanner mean? No contractions: Neither verbal, nor physical!

Loremaster Emeritus
=Clan Diamond Shark=

Offline Ressk [CSF]

• Star Colonel
  • Khan of [CSF]
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2015, 07:31:32 PM »
I used to love my Subaru... then I grew up and bought something more fun to drive.

I live in Saskatchewan, so I see things like that (though that one is at least tasteful) all the bloody time being yahoos around town :P

I am taking my Subaru to the shop to get it checked out for any potential problems it might have now that I own it, and there is a funny story to that:
The car has an accessport installed, with a stage 1 map. I tried out the accessport the other day, worked fine on the car, then it had a software meltdown that apparently needs fixing by COBB to get it working again.
They are doing that for free (nice guys on the phone it seems), BUT now its going to Subaru, with a non-standard ECU map. Typically COBB recommends removing maps before sending it to the shop, but with the accessport out of commission ... :P

They probably wont give a shit seeing as the car is like... 10 years past warranty, but its still funny that I had this sort of timing :D.
Recruitment Page For CSF

click the pic /\