Author Topic: Plans for next open merc night  (Read 853 times)

Offline Serpentus

• Recruit
  • l33tp0intz: +16/-0
  • Score: -167772
Plans for next open merc night
« on: October 08, 2015, 03:47:48 AM »
Right, so this wednesday went awesome! Special thanks to CJW guys for hosting Funbocks and playing with us again :D And of course, everyone else who participated!

Now, European player base was great, and we set a record for this year mid-week. However, the playerbase didn't really last until the start for our american time zone to come on.

So, what I'd like to do is actually make merc night carry over into american time zone, e.g:

Start for Europe: 1900 GMT

Start for NA: 1900 EST

As we seem to have more problems getting traction from our NA playerbase, I'll need lotsa help to get them all informed. Who's willing to help me spread the word, and make next merc night last into US Timezone? :D

Offline Sxooter

• Lance Captain
  • l33tp0intz: +114/-30
Re: Plans for next open merc night
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2015, 05:53:49 AM »
Count me in! I was working too much today to get to the server before all the people were gone.

Offline Deathbane

• MWLL Contributor
  • Living Legend
  • l33tp0intz: +165/-14
  • Fun now allowed
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2015, 10:33:31 AM »
Ill help spread the word, we have two or three North American players who would love to play but struggle to get on with us euros now they have jobs.

Funny how 3 or 4 years can change things.

Ill also be on tonight, around 19:00 gmt to go over things with people if they are on and get a few rounds in.
"Arguing about battlemechs off the field of battle is like arguing as a spheroid, even if you win, you're still a freebirth!"

'It's too bad they don't have a "Report to Mother button", I bet you'd be slapping that one twenty-four-seven so she'd come dry your tears when your own idiocy leads you to failure in a game on the internet.' - dimachaerus

New idea- would I be able to use an external hard drive to add RAM and/or improve gigahertz?

Offline Serpentus

• Recruit
  • l33tp0intz: +16/-0
  • Score: -167772
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2015, 12:50:48 PM »
Thanks Bane! :)

This weekend is gonna be a special event, just to keep the momentum going. And from now on, I intend to make Wednesdays a regular open merc night. :D

Offline yeti

• Bondsman
  • l33tp0intz: +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2015, 05:18:03 PM »
this Wednesday got there late , found just ashes and scrap  :o , but I'm for next