Author Topic: Crysis ME = Maximum Pain. Help!  (Read 1647 times)

Offline (TLL) Heretic

• Living Legend
  • l33tp0intz: +138/-0
Crysis ME = Maximum Pain. Help!
« on: October 11, 2009, 04:34:47 PM »
 Ok...so I've been playing around in sandbox2, but my vanilla crysis version of the editor will never import my objects from Max, so I got Crysis ME yesterday to get the improved warhead SDK, and here's where it gets fun  >:(

Where's the friggin warhead key!  there's only 2 keys on the box and Wars installed fine with the 20 character one but the other key has only 18 characters printed on it and so will never work  >:(

Anyone seen this before?  TBH I only got Crysis for this mod and to play with the SDK, so it's access to the Warhead SDK that I'm most interested in, but it's not in a folder on the CD like with Crysis...

I know that this is a facepalm situation and there's probably a simple solution that I've missed completely but I thought I'd ask the community.  :-[

Pecuniam non olet
Quid enim saluis infamia nummis

"Make this game my way, because I HAVE A DISORDER!" - VictorMorson
".....show us on the doll where MWLL touched you bad." - KingLeer

Offline (TLL)KitLightning

• Resident Necromancer
  • Apprentice Dev
  • Living Legend
  • l33tp0intz: +524/-2
  • πάντα ρει, και ουδέν μένει
    • The Living Legends

BUG Reports                                    Technical Issues                                       Install Errors

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~Albert Einstein
                                     "It'll take time to restore chaos" ~George W. Bush

Offline (TLL) Heretic

• Living Legend
Re: Crysis ME = Maximum Pain. Help!
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2009, 05:13:59 PM »
Genius Kit! Thanks, DLing theSDK  as I type 8)

Will have to uninstall everything and re-install later anyways, as Wars loads but I'm not getting any servers showing, and if that doesn't work I'll phone up the helpdesk (when I'm less hungover and can handle more words than "urgghh")  :(

Pecuniam non olet

Offline (TLL)KitLightning

• Resident Necromancer
  • Apprentice Dev
  • Living Legend
  • l33tp0intz: +524/-2
  • πάντα ρει, και ουδέν μένει
    • The Living Legends
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2009, 05:20:11 PM »
Warhead uses the Wars SDK iirc!

Quote from:  raxxxor18
the editor is for wars, not for warhead. there is no and never will be an editor for warhead.
source: http://www.crymod.com/thread.php?threadid=48550

BUG Reports                                    Technical Issues                                       Install Errors

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~Albert Einstein
                                     "It'll take time to restore chaos" ~George W. Bush

Offline Wilde_E_Koyote

• Recruit
  • l33tp0intz: +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2009, 07:22:44 PM »
Where's the friggin warhead key!  there's only 2 keys on the box and Wars installed fine with the 20 character one but the other key has only 18 characters printed on it and so will never work  >:(

I have also purchased Crysis: Maximum Edition. You get two keys. Each one on it's game's last page of the manual. I've used the Warhead key on Wars because the Crysis key didn't work with it. That's how it worked for me, there is no manual for Wars.
Athlon 64 X2 4000+ @2100 MHz | Radeon HD 3870 512 MB | 2GB DDRII @ 800 MHz

Offline (TLL) Heretic

• Living Legend
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2009, 10:45:33 AM »

I have also purchased Crysis: Maximum Edition. You get two keys. Each one on it's game's last page of the manual. I've used the Warhead key on Wars because the Crysis key didn't work with it. That's how it worked for me, there is no manual for Wars.

Thanks for the help, unfortunately the manuals in this version of ME are on a 4th support disk and there's no keys there, so I've only got the 20 character key and 18 character keys on the inside of the box, and only 1 of them worked (20 long and worked with wars).  Were both your keys 20 characters?

Going to uninstall and reinstall everything if I get a chance today as I think my old version of crysis is causing the problem (The new Editors not working right either, so somethings borked  ::)

Pecuniam non olet

Offline Wilde_E_Koyote

• Recruit
  • l33tp0intz: +0/-0
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2009, 11:27:35 AM »
Thanks for the help, unfortunately the manuals in this version of ME are on a 4th support disk and there's no keys there, so I've only got the 20 character key and 18 character keys on the inside of the box, and only 1 of them worked (20 long and worked with wars).  Were both your keys 20 characters?

Both keys are 20 character long.

I'm posting photos of my Crysis package before opening it, it seems we have a different edition, although it's called the same.
Athlon 64 X2 4000+ @2100 MHz | Radeon HD 3870 512 MB | 2GB DDRII @ 800 MHz