***What installation type did you use?
***What crysis versions do you have installed?
*** System Specs
CPU i7 920
Graphics Card ATI 5850 9.12 drivers
Sound Card On-board Realtec Ac92
Operating System Windows 7 64 bit Pro
Motherboard EVGA X58 SLI LE
3 Raptor 10k in raid 0
Anti Virus installed
*** What causes your crash, describe what happened
Random times while playing. Some games I can play for 40+ minutes then crash, other times it is in the 1st few minutes of game play, but it does happen every time I play the game.
*** Can you play the game at all?
Yes/Not with out crashing while playing.
***How often does this occur?
Every time I play. Other data points collected:
1. Player size on server does not seem to matter that much, I.E. it happens on full 32 player servers and on servers with less than 12
2. I seem to be able to play longer before crash if I primarily only use missiles
3. 1st round after joining a server for me I seem to have most of the sounds I.E. missile locking tone, mech walking, other weapon sounds etc. but usually after the death and respawn I no longer get all of those sounds. In fact I don't think I have gotten missile lock tone after the 1st round ever.
4. I seem to be able to play longer on Sandstorm, for some reason.
5. I have tried deleting the "Shader" dir
6. Every time it crashes event viewer posts the following: Faulting application crysis.exe, version 220.127.116.1156, faulting module mwll.dll, version 18.104.22.168, fault address 0x0021d5ec.
I am blown away by the quality and detail in this MOD as well as the fun game play mechanics, that I am enjoying up until it crashes and I restart the game and jump right back in
I am looking forward to more updates/fixes and want to give mad props for the work you have done here!
Last night I was able to play with out a crash for over an hour and actually stopped playing by choice for 1st time last night. Later in evening I was able to play again with out crashing. I have changed nothing on my end, so I am a little curious. I did not see any news about steam updating crysis so I have no idea what changed.